Listening to Calm Christian Music as a paid or subscribed member
- Music is completely commercial-free and without advertisements or interruptions
- You can also listen to music content in HD audio quality
- Music playlists are much larger than our free public channels
- All channels are available to members without time limitations
Basic Listening Requirements to Use Calm Christian Music
To use Calm Christian Music, you will need:
- Working, consistent and adequate speed internet access.
- Computer or laptop with compatible internet browser, and/or
- An app-compatible mobile device or tablet with internet service or WiFi connection to an internet service. and/or
- A compatible internet radio listed and tested under our compatible internet radios.
Any or all of the aforementioned requirements must meet the current system and compatibility requirements of Calm Christian’s streaming service, which may change from time to time. The latest and up-to-date equipment and operating system software for as computers or mobile devices, wifi modems and routers, and consistent internet delivery service, from your internet provider or mobile data provider is also solely your responsibility.
Member Rights and Restrictions
a) Membership Access Rights
As a member of Calm Christian Music you agree to the Calm Christian Music - Terms and Conditions as defined on this page. You also agree you are entering into a binding contract with Calm Christian Music under the Terms and Conditions. Calm Christian Music Terms and Conditions may change at any time without prior notice.
A purchase of a Calm Christian Music membership allows one single user to access our services. Additional licenses for additional users may be offered at a discount at the initial time of purchase ofthe primary membership.
c) Membership Restrictions
When accessing the Calm Christian Music website, you may not:
- Share your login credentials with anyone.
- Reproduce, copy or distribute any and all copyrighted materials, including streaming music Calm Christian Music offers, text, artwork logos, and any and all intellectual property materials.
- Capture or record any streamed music It is strictly forbidden by copyright law.
- Make Calm Christian Music's services available to any third party over a network where it can be used by others.
- Rent, lease or sublicense any of Calm Christian Music's services whether for profit or non-profit.
Violation of these policies is considered fraud and will result in immediate membership removal. We IP monitor multiple uses of your Username.
Calm Christian Music's fees are defined on our Memberships page and may change at any time without notice
Recurring Billing Policy
a) As a convenience and membership price protection to our members, all memberships (with certain exceptions) are entered into automatic recurring billing. Your credit card or Paypal is re-billed automatically on the renewal date.
- Trial memberships are for first-time members only and cannot be used twice by the same user.
- If your monthly membership was purchased with a trial period (1, 2 or 3 months), it means the trial period was offered at a very low reduced price. After this trial period, the price of your monthly membership will then resume at the standard monthly advertised fee.
b) Membership recurring billing fees are non-refundable once the transaction has been processed.
c) You agree that cancellation of your recurring billing profile will only be accepted by the following conditions or criteria:
- Cancellations will be accepted only before the recurring transaction has been processed.
- If you would like to turn off your recurring subscription, you may cancel using the My Account menu at the extreme top of the calmchristian.com website.
- Telephone message cancellations are not accepted under any circumstances.
- You MUST keep a copy of any and all email correspondence regarding your cancellation as proof.
- Membership recurring billing fees are non-refundable once the transaction has been processed.
d) Apple iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Roku
If your subscription was purchased through the Calm Christian Music through your Apple device, your Android, your Amazon device or your Roku app, you will need to cancel directly with the associated reseller (like Apple) Due to privacy law, Calm Christian Music cannot cancel for you with these resellers. Apple, Google, Amazon and Roku do not provide Calm Christian Music with the ability to make subscription adjustments or process cancellations. Subscriptions purchased through Apple iTunes, Google Play, Amazon and Roku must be canceled through your iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, or Roku account, directly.
If you have purchased a membership directly from our website, you may cancel your recessing payment using the My Account menu.
a) You agree to contact us first before initiating a dispute through your bank, credit card provider, or Paypal. In the unlikely event, there is an unintended billing error, we are more than happy to investigate and solve the issue cordially.
b) You agree that if you do initiate a dispute through your bank, credit card provider, or Paypal, your membership will be suspended immediately.
a) We make every effort to deliver our music streams flawlessly to you on a 24/7 basis. Calm Christian Music's infrastructures are top tier, however, there may be rare instances beyond our control when you might be temporarily interrupted, such as power outage, network delivery, datacenter breakdowns, system failures.
b) We reserve the right to add and/or change / remove channels from our listings at any time at our discretion.
a) Purchase of any Calm Christian Music membership is on an as-is basis, without warranty, and not subject to refunds.
View our list of supported devices here.
Calm Christian Support Policy
Please double-check that your return email address is correct. Also, check your junk mail folder. In the unlikely event you don't hear back from us in 24 hours, please email us again.
When using Calm Christian Music's free email support, you agree to correspond with our Calm Christian Music Support Team with courtesy and respect, without the use of written abuse and/or profanity. Failure to adhere to these courtesy, abuse and/or profanity guidelines may result in immediate membership termination and forfeiture of any fees paid.
Customer Support Contact Information
Calm Christian Music
675 King St. W, Suite 308
Toronto, ON, M5V 1M9